NEVADA SUBSIDIARY SERVICES
An Investment Holding Company incorporated in the State of Nevada may provide a state income tax savings to your corporation. Consult with your tax or legal advisor.
We provide domicile and entity management services for special purpose entities (SPEs) including bank investment subsidiaries.
Our capabilities include:
- Domicile services including clerical and administrative services, and Board room and office facilities
- Financial accounting including financial statement preparation and reconciliations
- Entity management by an employee or director, maintenance of corporate records, oversight of office and vendor management, preparation for audits, and preparation for and administration of Board meetings
- Management and oversight of relationships with brokers, safekeeping and bond accounting providers, attorneys and payroll processors
Operating controls include:
- All securities trades are settled RVP or DVP
- All outgoing cash wires are sent only to approved wire destinations
- All incoming cash wires can only be credited to the SPEs account
- Monthly reconciliations of bond system to general ledger and bond system to custody account
- Board review of all transactions, financial statements and reconciliations
- Third party vendor provides bond accounting, safekeeping and payroll services
- Daily accounting of all transactional activity
Our staff have over 50 years of experience working in the asset management and special purpose entity industry. During this time we have helped over 150 bank and non-bank special purpose entities (SPEs) form and operate successfully in Nevada. We have successfully managed the SPEs and related assets, and the companies and people that have provide the bond accounting, financial statement preparation, safekeeping, and domicile services. Our backgrounds in bank finance, ALCO, capital markets, institutional custody, IT, and entity management make us uniquely qualified to manage your investment subsidiary or there special purpose entity.